18 April 2011

A week at UTAR

I am really in a dilemma when making a choice for my first jobs. Finally I chose UTAR as my first workplace, I select any particular reason I choose UTAR. At first I was a little afraid too, afraid of making wrong choices for the future. But I believe God gives sustenance and have determined the best for me. Surprising me that all UTAR staff are very helpful and friendly. Especially my officer Ms Lee Hui Ken, first I meet her, she is very friendly and also three other support staff, Nava, Rekha and Daniel. They are very nice to me. Now I am in the process of learning to recognize the library well. All libraries are different from other libraries. Especially in certain processes and systems are used. Although a bit depressed by it all, but I am very happy with the situation here. You can imagine I have to leave home as early as 6:30 am and then going down at the Serdang commuter station for the U41 bus to continue to UTAR. I'll get right at 8 am. If it were I would be trekking back for a two-hour trip if I ride by public transportation from the bus later commuter. Got home about 8 pm.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena