26 March 2012

Promotion Hantaran Package



Good news for b2b, grab this promotion for your big day from Ratio Design. Simple yet elegant hantaran decoration, seriously I also falling in love with their talent and idea. Have a look this














Yes! It's promo time! We at Ratio Design are honored to be considered for your big day! 
The promo will end on 15th April so make sure you get it quick! Spread the love! X 

Kindly email to : ratiodesign@yahoo.com
Zul Maznie : 013-6466383
Mas Angelina : 017-2445208

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.


Also visit my web site ... Adobe Acrobat Xi Pro Crack

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena