18 January 2013

Wedding Review : My Photographer




I give 100% my trust to Mukhriz Udey Photographer especially our selected senior photographer Mohd Ming and his clique I x sure what his name but we call him Botak, to take all the memorable moment for both of my event solemnization and reception. Ming and Botak very friendly, suka kerjasama dengan both of them.

I have book them since December 2011/January 2012, I was proposed MU to my fiance (that time) and he really like MU and on weekends terus pergi stusio MU di Ukay Perdana to have a look on their package. Time tu Maria Elena engagement photo tengah hot, so I assume must be MU is the good photographer.

Thay have two package which is principle photographer (Mukhriz / Udey) and senior photographer (Mohd Ming / Syimir Izzaffy / Shah Fariz / Faiz Ghazali) so pilih seorang sahaja then another one will be randomly pick by their principle. That been told to me lah! So after tengok harga and what item included in the package so we decide to take senior photographer.

Sila klik link di bawak untuk lihat hasil kerja dari my OP. Hope you enjoy it!



They very punctual and committed dengan kerja, yang very special creativity mereka nak shoot picture. Then request from customer mereka boleh ikut no problem at all. So memang very nice working dengan my OP. So nak book MU sila cepat-cepat before date wedding x available. Jumpa lagi on next entry.



6 comments:

shuhadah Zainol said...

MU mmg cecantik gambar diorg.. jauh x de rezeki nak ambik depa..hehe..

fana.akim said...

wah..cantiklah gambar..seyes..muka akk macam misha omar!!! huhu..

Unknown said...

macam misha omar, ye ke x de lah, misha omar jauh lg cantik kot

Haidasafera said...

masya'Allah cantik semuanya!

Unknown said...

singgah sini n follow...cantiknye..

Unknown said...

thank you for a great post.
orlando photographers

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena