24 February 2012

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50++ PA+++


This is the most effective oil-control primer I've ever found and I'd buy it with SPA50++ and PA+++. The only drawback I can think of is that my under eye area is way too dry for this, so I'm on the hunt for an eye cream with SPF now. This thing changed my life (as much as a makeup item can change one's life...). My skin is the devil - I have a very dry and oily skin with super dry cheeks and under eye area. The only thing that's managed to control the oilies has been Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid, but even with that my forehead would start repelling foundation after a few hours. It was totally hopeless. Enter Biore sunscreen - which I bought on Guardian for a very reasonable RM21.  I tried it on, the heavens opened, angels sang, etc. It spreads so well and smooths out my skin texture, probably because of the silicone in it. My skin hates silicone primers and retaliates with more grease, not with this one though. My makeup goes on amazingly smooth and even on top. The oil control is beyond this world. After a 12 hour work day and a pole fitness session, my foundation was still intact with minimal oil, my drawn-on eyebrows were still on (what a godsend for those of us missing eyebrows...) and there was no gross caking up on my nose. This changed my skin so much I've ditched the ELDW and only wear concealer and MSFN now - my makeup still lasts just as well. Everyone with oily skin needs this! Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ Superior UV block with long-lasting protection against harmful UVA & UVB sunrays. Formulated with sebum absorbing powder, prevents skin from becoming sticky and oily and is effective as a make-up base. Does not clog pores, and its light texture spreads smoothly on the face. But too bas this product contain ALCOHOL.
30ml

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena