27 October 2011

Final Preparation

It seems to stay one day more forthcoming my engagement day, the more excited I am waiting for that day. Preparation of all, thank God seemed to have been completed and only a few trivial matter to resolve. We all will run smoothly and get blessings most important.

Why am I so excited for nearly four years have love with him, andfinally we getting closer to the consolidated later. God willing. Solook forward to updates from me, waiting for it.

Thanks to those who have given me since the beginning of his speech could not attend my ceremony. Thank you for your support and appreciation for all of you. Not to mention a few of them have helped me in making my preparations for the auspicious occasion with great success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena