20 May 2011

74th UiTM Convocation



Barisan ANC...Sidang 7
 

dewan tempat istiadat konvokesyen berlansung pertama kali di sini


my parents...my mum & my dad


my friend & my love


me & my ex-housemate (Farahanis)


my ex-classmate...(Bai n her beloved one Alif)




my younger brother n sister (Aiman + Nawal)...thanks for coming


My dad...Rafeek Ahmad




smile n peace


My mom...Rosni Sidik


my friends...congratulation u all...good luck in future


Mohd Ramzee & Fatin Nadhirah...being together for 3years


busy calling...hihi


with my lecturer (En Juwahir)...thanks for supporting me


with my father friend n his family


Suhaily - Farahanis - Fatin (ex-housemate)


berbangga dengan diri sendiri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena