30 April 2011

Font Cantik-Cantik

Just to share with all my follower, I memang suka search new font for my own use, sebab during my study time I ada ambil subject multimedia, so here I will apply fancy font for my muntimedia look different from others, and most of the font I will get from dafont.com.






dafont.com, ada pelbagai jenis font termasuk fancy, foreign look, techno, bitmap, gothic, basic, script, dingbats, holiday and etc. Cara install pun mudah sangat, just click 'download' button at right side of the font that you wish. Download file will be in 'zip' format. 


Next step, copy font masuk dalam font folder in 'control panel' or you just can download from there. Terpulang pada anda yang mana mudah. Selamat mencuba.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Little Rafa, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena